A Unique, “Two-in-One” Program
By now, working remotely (or working from home) has become the norm for organizations and professionals. But making the most of it can still be a challenge. Communication in a virtual setting is difficult — from supposedly simple coordination among colleagues to longer, more complex meetings.
Still, the bottom-line does not change: we all need to deliver results, whether the intent is overcoming the current economic climate or plotting a grand recovery post pandemic! Success is highly dependent on individuals and teams communicating and aligning with each effectively other despite the many limitations.
For these reasons, we at Guthrie-Jensen’s Leadership and Communication Experts have developed a new, unique training program: Working Remotely Productively. Participants update their skills in two major competency areas.
Part one: Conducting Virtual Meetings
- Facilitate and attend more productive virtual meetings
- Overcome virtual meeting challenges – as a leader and a participant
- Use preparation and technology to connect meaningfully with the colleagues and clients
- Immediately apply do’s and don’ts in meeting facilitation and hosting
- Use techniques to address “meeting fatigue”
- Keep meeting attendees focused and engaged
- Apply techniques to address difficult meeting situations
- Learn and apply virtual meeting etiquette guidelines
Part two: Mindful Communication
- Be more aware of the importance of mindful communication it today’s age of remote work
- Show how to be in touch with the current environment when communicating
- Learn ways of becoming more emotionally agile
- Communicate in a responsible and thoughtful manner especially in challenging situations
- Avoid delivering messages that can mislead or be misinterpreted
- Interpret and manage emotions more effectively in different situations
- Handle stressful situations while keeping your emotions in check
- Provide greater empathy to colleagues and clients
- Use diplomacy and tact to ensure mindful communication
- Professionals wanting to maximize productivity and ensure clear work communication as they work in a virtual/remote setup
- Managers and Team Leaders who want to increase the productivity of virtual meetings
If you would like to have the program conducted exclusively for your organization, call us today at +632-8816-1610. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you can inquire by pressing the button below.
“It made my first virtual seminar worthwhile. I enjoyed the seminar as much as I’ve learned from it. Topics are very relevant, timely and are applicable. There were a lot of engagements and sharing opportunities for everyone, which made the seminar/session lively.”
Keann Mallari, Sybex Animal Health and Nutrition Inc.
“Guthrie-Jensen has always been our most trusted training provider, and that has only carried over into the new normal.”
Patrick Nequinto, Sybex Animal Health and Nutrition Inc.