Truly, the pandemic has changed the sales landscape.
From in-person selling, sales activities have shifted to the virtual realm. Market behaviors, preferences and priorities have evolved.
Many sales professionals complain: there are “fewer” clients. It now takes longer to get approval for proposals. Presenting online has presented its share of challenges. And let’s not forget: competition has become more aggressive.
Who will emerge victorious? Dynamic sales professionals who have updated strategies and skills.
For these reasons, we at Guthrie-Jensen have developed the Virtual Sales Excellence training program.
Well-researched yet practical, this comprehensive and interactive Live Virtual Training equips participants with the skills to deliver what is needed the most now — SALES!
- Strategize your approach to selling by understanding the difference between traditional in-person selling vs. virtual selling
- Build more confidence and credibility to engage buyers in the virtual environment
- Apply the IMPACT sales playbook and create a positive impression during virtual sales calls
- Plan your virtual interaction with potential clients
- Host more productive and meaningful virtual sales meetings
- Gain better control of their virtual selling environment by using their sales toolkit
- Review and analyze the potential of their accounts in the current pandemic
Slots are limited. To inquire, reply to this email. Or call us today at +632-8816-1610.
Available as Live Virtual Training
- Public Seminar (check latest public seminar schedules)
- In-House/Customized Program for your organization
(How does Guthrie-Jensen customize its programs?)