Do you train like a pro — even in a virtual setting?
The landscape has long changed. But the bottom-line remains the same: companies need to produce results. And organizations must continue upgrading employee skills and close ]competency gaps.
This is where company trainers, subject matter experts and L&D professionals still come in. Now, they must become effective virtual trainers.
Train like a pro with Guthrie-Jensen. Join our interactive and comprehensive Live Virtual Training, Training the Virtual Trainer!
- Efficiently manage the transition to virtual learning
- Define the virtual skill sets of trainers in the organization
- Identify the principles of adult learning and their application in virtual training
- Enumerate all stages in the training management cycle and use them successfully
- Identify the appropriate course design and varied methodologies for their programs
- Apply online training design principles
- Outline the virtual learning path to keep learners motivated and on track
- Create an engaging and interactive virtual learning environment
- Incorporate social collaboration virtually
- Evaluate virtual learning efficiency and platform usage
- Functional and Subject Matter Experts
- Trainers and Training Managers
- L&D and OD Professionals
- Business Managers
- HR Practitioners
This program is available as a PUBLIC SEMINAR and IN-HOUSE TRAINING: LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING.