Productivity and efficiency become reality when professionals maximize one of the most valuable resources they have: time.
Today’s challenge: competition is fierce and the demands of the business are growing bigger and bigger. And the logical solution is for people to get more work done in less time. Sill, increased load will still need to be accomplished within a constant 24-hour day!
So what do successful organizations do? Their people don’t work hard – they work smart. They don’t focus on being busy – they focus on being productive.
Meanwhile, when time is left unmanaged, stress levels increase. This leads to a decrease in productivity and energy. Employees get sick. They complain of burnout and a lack of work-life balance. Is it then a surprise that stress has become a prime reason for employees to leave?
Help your people keep stress levels low and their productivity high. With Guthrie-Jensen’s program, Time and Stress Management: An Integrated Approach to Work and Life, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Analyze what areas of life and work take up the most of your time
- Know the different components of time management and identify which areas need to be improved;
- Learn the tools for effective goal-setting, prioritization and scheduling
- Develop skills involved in managing interruptions and procrastination
- Appreciate the connection of time management and stress and develop the appropriate action plans.
- Understand the realities of stress and how it affects work
- Develop various techniques in managing time, stress and energy.
Give your productivity a significant boost. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Time and Stress Management program today!