A leader plays different roles in the organization: operations manager, subject matter expert, communicator, coach and mentor.
As a leader moves up, the evolution must continue. At a higher level, leaders would also need to act as doctor, internal consultant, trusted advisor, and catalyst for change.
As trusted adviser and doctor, a leader must possess the tools to diagnose and help the organizations as it works on its areas for improvement — and more importantly, seize opportunities in this fast-paced, fast-changing business landscape.
For these reasons, Guthrie-Jensen has developed a one-of-a-kind program, The Leader As Trusted Advisor: Turning Insights into Action.
- Learn and apply internal consulting/analytical tools to more effectively diagnose the challenges of the team or the organization
- More effectively identify the true priorities of the organization
- Identify change initiatives that are aligned with the most important needs of clients
- Evolve from solving problems from a tactical approach to a more business-wide or system-wide approach
- Propose change initiatives with more confidence, and in a more organized manner — and present them effectively
This program is recommended for
- Managers and Executives
- Managers being groomed for more senior management positions
This program is available as:
- In-Person Training
- Live Virtual Training