Organizations rely on people to ensure the growth and longevity of the business. But the reality: people come and go at anytime. They retire, resign, even pass on. Whatever the scenario, a loss of key talent can be disruptive.
The truth: it’s often not a question of if you will lose talent, but when. Are you and your organization ready?
Successful organizations take steps to address future talent needs at all levels. They create an effective yet practical system to ensure business continuity. They develop and retain the next generation of talent. They effectively assess current needs and provide the resources for seamless succession or transition.
Don’t be caught unprepared. Get fully equipped with Guthrie-Jensen. Sign up today for our Succession Planning Seminar.
- Formulate and implement an effective succession plan for your department, organization or business
- Develop a leadership and competency roadmap for next-in-line leaders who will succeed critical roles in their respective organizations
- Ensure smooth transition and business continuity
- Learn the trends and best practices of different organizations and their leaders
- Identify and act on barriers that may prevent a smooth and successful transition
- Learn and apply the Seven Steps for Systematic Succession Planning and Management
- Integrate Competency Development and Value System in the Succession Plan
- Deepen the bench strength by developing Internal Successors
- Get buy-in of top executives in the succession efforts
- Build strong consensus and commitment for the succession plan
This program is recommended for:
- Executives, entrepreneurs/business owners, managers and their successors
- HR Managers, Talent and Knowledge Managers
- Past participants of the 5-Day MBA, Managing the Family Business, Strategic Planning and Operational Planning