Managing projects and project teams require more than just “common sense management”.
Learn the project management framework and listen to success stories. Determine the critical path to take to avoid project delays and problems, derive costs, assemble a project team, and motivate your team for peak performance.
With Effective Project Management, you will:
- Understand what makes projects and project management work
- Explore the four essential steps in project management
- Prepare a project charter that points the way to success
- Create a project plan aimed at successful completion
- Develop project budgets with ease
- Organize a project team that will deliver results
- Lead project teams effectively
- Ensure success a project teams
- Learn different ways of project closure
This program is for Team Leaders, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Project Architects, Officers-in-Charge, Managers and other people who want to develop their project management skills.
“Because of Guthrie-Jensen, I am now a project manager! Thanks!”
Mayet – MT 202, Cintree Management Services, Inc.
“Every employee must undergo such seminars like this. Very helpful in everything that we do. Can apply in a day to day work routine.”
Rochelle R. Guazon – Category Manager, Philippine Seven Corporation
Guthrie-Jensen’s Effective Project Management Seminar. Project management training at its best.