Puzzled by finance?
Financial Management isn’t incomprehensible. Learn basic concepts in getting the story behind numbers. Apply the tools in coming up with integrated financial decisions in line with the goals of the company.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Practical Financial Management Seminar, you and your colleagues will:
- Determine your company’s financial health
- Develop strategies to improve working capital, particularly inventory and receivables
- Sustain margin levels by managing risk and other expenses
- Contribute to bottom line by arriving at sound investing decisions
- Improve overall financial condition of the company
- Understand the critical role of Finance and how everyone in the organization can make a contribution
- Know the basic quantitative tools used in making critical financing and investing decisions
- Uncover your firm’s financial performance through basic interpretation and analysis of Financial Statements
- Discover essential techniques to manage working capital as well as do profit planning
- Learn quantitative techniques on how to evaluate and prioritize major company investments or projects
- Know how your company can obtain financing through Debt, Equity, or other alternatives
- Learn techniques to determine the value of your company or business
Simplify the matters. Create a business portrait out of the figures.
This program is for executives, managers, business owners, and other professionals who want to understand and take an active role in the financial activities of their firm. This program is recommended as training for non-finance managers or non-accountants who want a firmer grasp of finance.
“Guthrie Jensen provides a practical, concise and insightful learning on financial and investment management that can only be helpful in our corporate and personal investing and financing decisions.”
Chito Poblete – Vice President – Operations, Total (Phils.) Corp.
“It has been a very informative 3 days – a crash interview I needed that will guide me in my business decisions, specially with the uncertainties in the business environment today.”
Ellen M. Martines – President & GM, Agripro Primier Nutrition Inc.
“Guthrie Jensen has an excellent resource speaker in every course they offer.”
Jerry Lim – Chief Accountant, Active Network Services
“Excellent program delivery, competence resource person and excellent support services.”
Geraldo C. Talisic – Director, Mapua Institute of Technology
“Guthrie Jensen successfully integrated the key areas of finance for practical purposes into a 3-day seminar. I would recommend it to others who wish to get a crash course in finance or just a refresher.”
Rose Albert – Treasury Manager, CATS Motors, Inc.
“Very good presentation. Trainer was very clear and competent. A must for business owners, finance officers.”
Virgie A. Lumanog – Senior Vice President – Finance, Mega Packaging Corp.
“Excellent! I have no background in finance but I learned a lot about it (Financial Management) in 3 days. I find Financial Management very exciting and challenging!”
Aurora Samson-Reyna – Vice President for Academic Affairs, University Of Luzon
“Great course for the non-financial person.”
Ernie G. Imperial – Director, Business Dev, NovareTechnologies
“This is the third time I have attended a Guthrie Jensen seminar and it never fails to exceed my expectations in terms of the learning experience, course content and the excellence of the facilitators. Keep up the great job!”
Cherry Grace V. Diaz – EVP, Johnield Construction & Dev’t Corp.