After organizations develop brilliant plans to ensure their competitiveness, the truth is, producing the desired outcomes is the greater challenge. What programs or initiatives should be implemented? What kind of support systems and structures are needed by the organization? What feedback mechanisms will ensure that people across various levels and units perform according to expectations and according to the strategy?
The key is operationalizing your strategy. Operational planning provides specific direction, encourages focus, and aligns people with the company’s overall strategic goals. Operational planning ensures that business and support units function like a well-oiled machine throughout the year.
Maximize resources, processes, and technology for optimum results. With Guthrie-Jensen’s Operational Planning Seminar, you and your people will be able to:
- Develop and sharpen your plans to pave the way for your organization’s medium-term to long-term goals.
- Apply the Six Key Elements of Operational Planning.
- Analyze, identify and address key success factors.
- Ensure SMART formulation of operational objectives.
- Create and implement action plans that will improve productivity and profitability.
- Chart finances that will rationalize expenses over targets.
- Set the means of conducting performance reviews.
Execute plans for your greater competitive advantage. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Operational Planning Seminar today!