Negotiation skills are critical when buying or selling at the right price, finalizing contracts, setting budgets, solving a problem, and even breaking an impasse.
The good news: with the right mindset and updated negotiation skills, success is no longer just a possibility — it’s becomes a reality for you and your business.
Equip yourself with an arsenal of tools and strategies. Seize key moments that build great value to all parties. Cultivate stronger relationships.
Join Guthrie-Jensen’s interactive workshop, Power Negotiations! With this program, you and your colleagues will be able to:
- Reduce nervousness, increase confidence and be more comfortable when negotiating with clients, vendors and colleagues
- Gain a practical, real-world understanding of the negotiating techniques used by clients, vendors and colleagues and adjust one’s negotiation style to create more trust between both parties.
- Test and evaluate one’s negotiating style in a safe environment.
- Develop concrete plans of action to maximize the negotiation outcome.
- Experience various aspects of negotiation during the interactive training.
- Learn different techniques to “defend” one’s position when clients or vendors apply hardball tactics.
- Use quick discernment to learn the different negotiation styles and see the effect on negotiation.
- Effectively discern and decide when to stay or walk away from a negotiation.
This seminar is for:
- Sales and marketing executives, supervisors and managers, administrative and purchasing/procurement officers, account and business development officers, product managers
- Professionals who wish to improve their negotiating skills
- Also recommended for past participants of High Impact Selling, Communication Assertiveness, Exceptional Client Care, Handling Exceptional Clients, Powerful Presentation Skills, People Handling Skills, 5-Day MBA, and Customer-Centered Debt Collection.