Today’s business environment of cutthroat competition has led to a more evolved customer profile. So much so that satisfying customers does not guarantee their loyalty.
A provider and its people must deliver unique and unforgettable service to retain the customers they acquire. Skilled front-liners are expected to go the extra mile and make each point of contact stand out from the competition.
To reach that extra mile, your front-liners need an effective manager or supervisor who creates an environment that fuels the right attitude, unleashes positive energy, and maintains service standards at the highest level.
Ensure greater performance from your people with customer service management. With Guthrie-Jensen’s Service Leadership Seminar, you and your people will be able to
- Ensure customer loyalty in today’s competitive environment by providing excellent service through front-liners.
- Improve current service management practices.
- Set and implement service standards for customer contact points.
- Develop the right mindset that leaders need in a customer-centric organization.
- Create and manage a customer-focused team using the Five Crucial Leadership Fundamentals.
Customer service management at its best. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Service Leadership Seminar today!
This program is for Supervisors and managers who wish to get the skills to lead their teams to service excellence. It is also recommended for professionals being groomed for Customer Service Management positions