But in the fast-paced world of business, tasks and demands may constantly change. These changes may cause a great deal of stress and even chaos within teams.
Hence, managers need to respond with agility, make adjustments, focus, and get the rest of the team on board. And as managers find themselves being given more work with even less resources, managers need to apply the right tools to continue leading with success.
Responding to these needs, we at Guthrie-Jensen have developed a dynamic program for leaders who want to manage themselves and their teams more effectively. With Managing Chaos: Increasing Productivity and Managing Efficiently Under Pressure, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Respond with agility and lead with success even with chaos and other leadership challenges in one’s work environment.
- Use the right time management and prioritization tools for managers.
- Deal with changes and interruptions with greater skill.
- Communicate effectively.
- Use other advanced skills to make the right decisions for yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Develop action plans to ensure proper utilization of time.
This program is for managers, supervisors, and executives who want to use the right tools to more effectively manage their team, organization, and themselves.
Also recommended for:
- Professionals being groomed for leadership/supervisory positions
- Also recommended for past participants of : Problem Solving and Decision Making*, Creative Selling, Sales Management, Communication Assertiveness, Managing People for Service Excellence, People Handling Skills, Advanced People Handling Skills, and Managing for Results