The success of any organization starts with its people. That is why hiring right is critical to any business. In contrast, hiring the wrong people is costly.
By how much? According to an American study, it’s as much as $17,000 for every wrong person hired!
Select the right candidates for the job through better interviews. Ask better questions and ensure better alignment of candidates with the competencies needed.
Get the best people with Guthrie-Jensen’s interactive workshop, Behavioral Interviewing Skills: Hire Right.
- Increase the rate of success in selecting the right candidate for the job
- Improve hiring decisions by conducting behavioral interviews
- Identify and review the behavior traits and competencies needed in the position and align with the interview questions
- Create behavioral questions by following the STAR formula
- Manage interviews by following a logical and time-saving approach
- Follow a structure to make the interview smooth and efficient
- Ask questions that are legally safe
- Practice gathering information by asking probing questions
- Use techniques to build rapport to make candidate comfortable in answering the questions
- Practice skills in listening, note taking, clarifying and paraphrasing
- Read non-verbal behaviors
- Show the right decorum
- Analyze and evaluate the answers of the candidate
- Sell the company’s brand, culture and work environment through interviews
This program is recommended for:
- Hiring Managers
- Team Leaders
- Recruitment and Human Resources Professionals