In today’s highly competitive business landscape, having a good product or service is not enough to meet and exceed the organization’s revenue targets. To gain an edge over others, a company’s offerings must be strongly differentiated and clearly communicated by professionals who engage customers effectively and build trust. Likewise, they must be able to confidently handle comparisons and objections made by the client.
This is where a strong sales force comes in. A consistently-performing sales force generates huge returns for the company. They create the person-to-person connection needed to acquire clients, deeply understand them, and keep them loyal. These require a comprehensive, up-to-date set of mindset and skills – confidence, professionalism, solid sales planning, presentation and listening skills, and the ability to respond to tricky situations on the spot. How would you like these for your people?
Now, Guthrie-Jensen Consultants invites you to take the comprehensive approach to equipping your sales force with the best skills and strategies to bring breakthrough performance. With the interactive seminar, High Impact Selling: Strategies and Skills for Sales Excellence, you and your people will be able to
- Employ powerful selling techniques to close more contracts with clients.
- Build confidence in dealing with different types of prospective clients from various industries.
- Generate sales leads to supplement the company’s existing client base.
- Project professionalism and create a positive impression during face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Plan engaging sales presentations according to the client’s needs.
- Avoid losing control of a sales situation by understanding the “language” and buying motives of millennials, baby boomers, the matures and generation X.
- Learn to appease disappointed clients without losing their composure.
Why settle for meeting targets when your people can exceed them? Develop “best sellers” no matter what season it is. Have a solid team of consistent performers. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s High Impact Selling Seminar today!