Today’s business landscape now requires all professionals to be excellent pitchers– regardless of age, level or industry. On a daily basis, salespeople pitch products. Professionals at all levels pitch ideas to top management, their teams, and of course, external clients. Even top managers need executive presence to influence their entire organization.
In order to ultimately produce results, professionals need to rise above competing ideas, and must even compete with counterparts from other companies. How does one get the deal then? How does one stand out?
Technical skills are not enough. Professionals need to exude confidence and credibility in order influence people. They need to look and sound like true experts. They must be able to build rapport and relate to clients well. Their personality must positively standout in order to be the preferred choice of clients.
In short, professionals need to practice behaviors that give them powerful presence. With Guthrie-Jensen’s Developing Presence, Confidence and Influence Seminar you and your colleagues will be able to
- Develop a powerful personal image that will enable you to stand out and influence people more effectively.
- Project confidence and credibility in business and social occasions.
- Build better relationships with clients through professional decorum.
- Stand out through power dressing and grooming.
- Practice the right behaviors in a cross-cultural/multinational setting.
- Communicate clearly and confidently in different business scenarios.
- Develop and implement personal action plans to ensure performance.
- Create a favorable reputation for oneself and the organization.
Unleash influence – the ultimate competitive advantage. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Developing Presence, Confidence and Influence Seminar today!