One of the inevitable but often unwelcome events in any business unit or organization is CONFLICT. Disagreements, quarrels and turf wars are present in any organization. They have the potential to not only cause considerable misery to team members, but more importantly, they affect productivity. How do professionals avoid or minimize these unwanted realities?
An important truth is that managers and leaders should expect conflict. It is a part of all organizations regardless of size, goal, or diversity. Many people see it as a negative. However, a very important truth is that managers should not just be ready for it but they need to capitalize on it.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Conflict Management Seminar, you and your people will be able to
- Take advantage of conflict as a positive force to iron out issues in the work place and to strengthen relationships.
- Deal with conflict more successfully, and feel more in control of one’s emotions and behavior.
- Apply more productive ways to handle and manage conflict.
- Utilize a range of conflict management skills by using the right tools during specific scenarios.
- Minimize, if not avoid conflict by using the right communication strategies.
- Respond to conflict positively and skilfully so it does not interfere with one’s personal success or the organization’s business goals.
Rise above conflict. Turn conflict into opportunities to strengthen your team. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Conflict Management Seminar today.