Having basic leadership skills is a good first step to ensure greater productivity and better handling of people. Still, the different attitudes and needs of several employees can pose a challenge to one’s leadership. It is then ideal for a manager or supervisor to customize his leadership style.
Know how and when to push your people to perform better. Know when to step back and let your people shine. Know all the styles in between.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Advanced People Handling Skills program, you and your people will be able to
- Customize your leadership style depending on the situation and level of your people.
- Recognize the skill and attitudinal level of your people.
- Bring out the best skills and attitudes among employees.
- Bring disillusioned employees out of their slump.
- Handle performance problems with confidence and professionalism.
- Manage your relationship with your people to obtain understanding, commitment, and peak performance.
- Delegate for faster results.
Get the skills to bring your leadership to the next level. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Advanced People Handling Skills seminar today!
This program is designed for supervisors, managers and even directors, vice-presidents, general managers and presidents who want to get the best performance out of their people.
“Guthrie-Jensen is able to put in a nutshell most of the topics that we would like to know about especially in terms of using leadership styles and being flexible in using the appropriate approach.”
Gracia Santos – BPO, Accenture
“Guthrie helped us to unleash the true leaders in us. Every training session with Guthrie is a worthwhile experience!”
Dan-Mark Catanyag – Team Lead, Accenture
“Good training. I’ve undergone Situational Leadership II before but it has come much clearer now taking the Advance Supervisory Training Program.”
Elvin De Leon – Supervisor, Maersk Global Service Centres (Philippines), Ltd.