In today’s ever-changing and highly competitive business environment, organizations need managers who effectively lead their business units and organizations. Managers, executives, and entrepreneurs must be well-rounded. They must possess high-level business skills in analysis, decision making, strategy, and leadership.
For these reasons, having an MBA degree (Master in Business Administration) is a widely-accepted approach to equip professionals with high-level business skills. However, getting a degree is usually very time-consuming and costly. Companies also need results and their return on investment faster. And managers need to continue managing their businesses full time.
Responding to these challenges, we at Guthrie-Jensen Consultants, invite you and your people to our innovation: The 5-Day MBA. In this five-day seminar, participants are equipped with the essentials of high-level business courses, enabling you to
- Manage your unit or organization more effectively, make the right decisions by knowing the different components of business and how they all must be aligned with each other.
- Analyze the financial health of your business successfully by reading and understanding the different financial statements.
- Gain insights into the local and global economy and know their impact on your business and its strategy.
- Develop a sound business strategy for your organization and establish a sustainable competitive position.
- Converse like a true executive by learning the language of business and communicate business matters to any audience.
- Develop an effective organization and successfully manage people.
- Gain fundamental skills in accounting and finance, strategy, marketing, and management.
This five-day seminar/mini MBA is conducted by a team of consultants specializing in accounting and finance, strategy, marketing, and management. With practical and approachable methodologies, this is your seminar to accelerated excellence and competitiveness.
Guthrie-Jensen’s 5-Day MBA Program is for
- Managers, executives, entrepreneurs who want to manage their unit or organization effectively by knowing the fundamentals of business
- Professionals being groomed for leadership positions
The 5-Day MBA is also recommended as a refresher for managers, as a means to be updated with the latest trends in managing a business