Companies allocate much time and resources in creating the “perfect” strategic and operational plans. But according to a Harvard University study, only 63% of plans are converted into realized performance. A significant chunk — 37% — ends up in performance loss.
What do successful businesses and managers do differently? They are able to align people across the organization. They are able to focus resources, processes, and activities towards growth, competitiveness and profitability. Likewise, they are able to act with agility when challenges arise.
In short: successful companies don’t just have good planners. They have successful professionals who are excellent at executing strategy. After all, executing strategy is the leader’s most important job.
Now, Guthrie-Jensen Consultants delivers a holistic, interactive approach to bridging the gap between plans and actual success. With our Strategy Execution Workshop, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Ensure greater success in the implementation of the strategic and operational plans of the business unit/organization.
- Avoid the pitfalls and overcome the barriers that lead to failure in strategy execution
- Ensure buy-in and alignment of people across the organization
- Ensure better results by effectively enabling people to execute strategy
- Apply the leadership skills needed to successfully execute strategy
- Anticipate and implement improvements to ensure greater execution success
- Create and reinforce a culture of high performance
This program is recommended for
- Top Executives, Business Owners, Senior Managers, General Managers, Operations Managers
- Managers involved in the development, overseeing and execution of an organization’s strategy