In this technology-driven, and highly-competitive environment, companies need to go beyond selling products and implementing the usual marketing strategies.
There is a need for innovation. What is innovation? More than just creativity, innovation is a system linked to business growth by implementing improvements in efficiency, productivity, quality, competitive positioning, and market share. And more than just being a business buzz word, innovation has helped several companies around the world to maximize profitability.
Is your organization positioned for continued growth and increased profitability? With Guthrie-Jensen’s Strategic Innovation Seminar, you and your colleagues will be able to
- Use innovation to ensure growth and improve the organization’s competitive stance.
- Increase profitability by building and strengthening your company or unit’s core capabilities.
- Achieve competitive edge by benchmarking on the best practices of successful companies.
- Shift mindsets from problem solvers to opportunity seekers.
- Apply the tools and techniques that will develop innovative skills.
- Facilitate the generation of out-of-the-box ideas and implement highly-prioritized innovation programs.
- Establish a culture of innovation for your organization.
- Formulate action plans for making innovation work throughout the organization.
Implement solutions that will make competition irrelevant. Ensure business growth and improve your organization’s bottom-line. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Strategic Innovation Seminar today.