Every speaker hopes for the perfect occasion. The layout of the room is perfect; the audience is alert, receptive and friendly. The acoustics are ideal and there are no visual or auditory distractions when you speak. Your voice is great, your timing is perfect, your audiovisual materials are in the right side up, and the equipment works. You know your material.
In public speaking, Murphy’s Law is alive and well: If anything can go wrong, it will. That does not intimidate accomplished speakers. With Public Speaking, you will:
- Overcome anxiety in front of a large audience
- Adopt a style according to your personality
- Anticipate glitches that will occur and prepare to deal with them
- Write a smooth flowing and conversational speech
- Describe your message vividly through word pictures
- Sustain your audience attention through storytelling and humor
- Deliver a remarkable speech extemporaneously and impromptu
This program is for people in your organization who want to develop speaking skills for large audiences.