At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the value and benefits of performance coaching as an important leadership function
- Identify steps and tools in developing performance expectations;
- Know how to assess objectively and fairly the performance of subordinates;
- Develop monitoring mechanisms to ensure control over performance;
- Develop effective feed-backing skills and in developing performance improvement plans with subordinates; and
- Explore and adopt follow-up and follow-through activities.