By now, companies have recognized the power of the Internet to boost revenues. But the greater challenge: finding practical strategies and easy-to-use tools to reach out to customers – and convert this engagement into actual sales figures.
How can companies and individual sales professionals really take advantage of Facebook – which 94% of online Filipinos use? What other channels are really available? When do companies spend and when do they use free services online? How should they deal with negative comments? Most importantly, how can online channels be really used to expand one’s clientele?
Now, Guthrie-Jensen Consultants has created a highly interactive approach for companies and individual sales professionals. With the workshop, Online Selling: Strategies to Reach Out and Connect with Customers, you and your people will be able to
- Generate greater revenues by using the Internet as an additional platform to reach out to more potential clients.
- Assess the online presence of your business and strategize accordingly.
- Use up-to-date online tools to increase the number of sales leads.
- Invest resources on the most effective social media and other online channels for your business.
- Manage negative feedback professionally.
- Proactively examine accounts of potential clients to uncover their real needs and wants.
- Formulate strategies for businesses, while creating effective tactics for individual sales professionals.
Get more results from your online channels. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Online Selling Workshop today!