The labor force has become younger, thanks to millennials and now, the so-called Generation Z. They bring fresh, exciting perspective to the workplace. They’re creative, tech-savvy, driven and ambitious.
The challenge: many senior managers and their organizations are figuring out how to best lead and motivate millennials. With the entry of the younger workforce, there is an even greater variety of working and leadership styles. Strategies to motivate younger employees and keep them engaged must evolve. They are 100% of the future of all workplaces — and they show enormous potential. That is, if they are led well.
As baby boomers have retired left and right, organizations must prepare for a future that has already arrived. A multi-generational approach to leadership must be taken.
That’s why we at Guthrie-Jensen Consultants have developed the best approach to unleash performance through millennials – and with millennials! Discover and apply up-to-date leadership strategies by joining our signature workshop, Managing Millennials: Maximizing Productivity and Engagement.
- Lead more effectively by understanding the different generations of people at the workplace – Traditionalist, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y and Millennials
- Gain a better understanding of the millennials generation in terms of their attitudes, behaviors, and working styles
- Overcome causes of tension, conflict, or misunderstandings between managers, millennials, and other generations that work with millennials
- Acquire the skills to strategize one’s management style
- Cultivate behaviors that will help engage and integrate the different generations in the workplace
- Formulate action plans to jump-start and foster a culture that fosters diversity and greater employee engagement
- Identify action plans to help ensure greater loyalty to the team and organization
This program is for:
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders/Managers who handle millennials and would like to unleash greater productivity and engagement from them
- HR Practitioners
- Highly recommended for managers from the BPO industry
- Past participants of People Handling Skills, Sales Management, Managing for Results, and other Leadership Programs
Related Guthrie-Jensen Blog Post/s: