Excellent performance from their people is the dream of every supervisor and manager. We would love to have employees who are highly committed and really deliver results. That is why we set goals and standards, motivate our team, and do everything within our power to help hit the mark.
And yet, not all of our people perform as well as we expected.
If this is the case, then it’s time to take your leadership to the next level. We can’t leave employee performance to chance. After all, their excellent performance equals our organization’s success.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Managing Employee Performance Seminar you and your colleagues will
- Apply the mindset and skills a manager or supervisor needs to truly manage employee performance.
- Develop and use a system of performance management that works.
- Know the important things to do in between goal-setting and performance appraisals.
- Use the four important roles we need to play in managing employee performance.
- Manage employees when their performance takes a downtrend.
- Develop performance enhancing action plans.
Set up your people to succeed. Don’t settle for just good performance. Get excellent performance with Managing Employee Performance!