When people fail to adjust to others, they run the risk of missing opportunities and creating conflict. Be a better communicator by learning how to choose the right words, master non-verbal cues, and adjust your style accordingly. With Interpersonal Communication Skills you will:
- Know the importance of self-disclosure in forming relationships and assess your willingness to disclose the self
- Interpret communication signals and behavior patterns
- Explain and demonstrate the steps in listening with empathy
- Practice how to ask the right questions, elicit-desired responses, clarify, respond appropriately and confirm agreements
- Respond to emotional conversations with composure and develop skills in managing feelings in such situations
- Demonstrate ways of adopting your own style to make your relationships productive
- Develop a plan on how to continue using the skills you have learned
This program is for leaders and staff who want to improve how they relate with people they work with and their clients.
“Trainers are very good. Topics for this seminar is really interesting and very useful in work and everyday life.”
Melanie V. Bongcarawan – Treasury Head, Starcom Mediavest Group
“The program is very useful for those managers who want to know/learn more about the soft skills needed by managers to be effective in communication with their peers, as well as their subordinates.”
Edwin A. Josef – Division Head, FPIC
“The training is really great. This is my first training experience in your company and I would highly recommend your company to my friends & co-employees.”
Richelle G. Fernandez– Accounting Assistant II, DB Wizards Inc.
“This is my first time to attend a program by Guthrie Jensen and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of one of its program. Satisfaction-guaranteed.”
Ailene I. Alafag – AO/PDO, NLGQA – PMO
“Encourage more people in attending the seminar. A very recommendable program to help people to be more efficient in dealing with people.”
Anna Ruby Villarosa – HR Associate, Sykes Asia Inc.
“This is the first that I attended a seminar with Guthrie Jensen and I can say they are excellent in the subject matter. They are recommendable to any organization.”
Tess Ganuelas – Dept. Secretary, Kraft Foods Phils., Inc.
“This seminar Interpersonal Communication Skills has been my fourth one attended under Guthrie Jensen. I had been applying what I applied on my job as on who bills and collects fees.
I’ve attended Debt Collection by Phone, Effective Business Writing, People Handling Skills and now this.
If asked I would really recommend Guthrie Jensen to my colleagues and even to other companies.”
Marissa Obciana – Fin. Assistant, British School Manila