Salespeople need to do more than just sell their products and services – they must create loyalty to their brand. Team leaders, supervisors, and project managers need to do more than just meet deadlines and achieve results – they must create the desire and motivation for their people to do the job and do it well.
Professionals and associates must do more than carry out their work description – they must affect decisions, obtain approval from management, and get support in order to effectively accomplish tasks and initiatives.
Go beyond the routine yes and get buy-in. Go beyond cooperation and get commitment. Go beyond the use of force and use INFLUENCE.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Influencing Skills program, you will be able to:
- Determine an influencing style that works for you
- Decode charisma and achieve it through positive communication behaviors
- Create a realistic and achievable influence plan
- Express the self confidently and persuasively
- Command attention through decisive use of gestures, tone of voice, and words
- Tailor your communication according to the needs and preferences of your target audience
- Listen actively in order to respond powerfully
- Transform objections and resistance into points in your favor
- Practice the use of influence in challenging scenarios in the workplace
This seminar is for all members of your organization who need to use influence to get results.