We’ve heard this several times: people are the best assets of any organization. This is why many companies have invested a significant bulk of their resources to ensure that only the most qualified people are recruited and hired.
But even with the best hires, why do many organizations still experience several challenges? These are challenges such as
- Attendance-related problems.
- Level of commitment to tasks and responsibilities.
- Dissatisfaction with the company.
- Low productivity.
- Poor loyalty and high employee turnover.
- And more!
The truth is, recruiting the right people can only do so much. Employees stay and are most productive in jobs that are worthwhile and inspiring to them. That is why every organization needs an Employee Engagement Program. After all, employees also need to be happy with their work in order to be productive.
With Guthrie-Jensen’s Employee Engagement Seminar you and your people will be able to
- Maximize your role in retaining your people and make them highly productive.
- Develop and implement an employee retention strategy that would translate business plans to business results.
- Develop a plan in creating a deeper understanding of your people and aligning the engagement program to achieving your business objectives.
- Identify and use different approaches to employee engagement.
- Create the right tools to measure employee engagement.
- Develop a long term employee engagement program.
- Know the best practices of organizations worldwide and apply them to your organization.
Equip employees with a solid commitment to your organization’s goals, culture and everything that it represents. Breed employees who consistently go the extra mile to produce results. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Employee Engagement seminar today.