When crisis strikes your company and its products, are you ready to face it? Regardless of its size, your company will need to be equipped with the communication skills to protect the credibility of your services and products. Manage the media effectively. Learn to respond to inquiries from government and stakeholders. Communicate effectively to deal with irate clients. With Crisis Communication, you will:
- Learn to develop and implement crisis communication plans within the organization for all employees to follow
- Create proactive communication approaches to protect the image of the company
- Learn to build company credibility with the use of limited resources
- Discover the effective approaches to managing the media
- Respond to the public’s questions and complaints without compromising the company’s reputation
- Deal with product or service boycotts
- Use techniques to prevent company crises
Why wait for crisis to strike? Protect your credibility now.
This program is for corporate communication and public relations officers, company spokespersons, and those who deal with the media, government, and other stakeholders. This program will also benefit directors, vice-presidents, general managers, country managers, and company presidents.
“First of its kind. Extremely helpful to support and prepare organizations in times of unexpected crisis.”
Luis Celdran – General Manager, New Food Coatings Phils., Inc.
“I like the Crisis Communication seminar because it combines both theory and practical examples, which is very helpful for professional communicators.”
Barry Barrientos – Assistant Manager for Corporate Affairs, Unilab
“My first ever seminar at Guthrie-Jensen is so enjoyable and it gives me a wealth of knowledge about crisis communication.”
Lina Vinuya – Assistant Department Manager, Pag-IBIG Fund
“Very helpful and useful to agencies and companies. It encourages you to create a structure for your organization, believing that this is a key to its success in handling crises.”
Ronadale Zapata– Media Division Chief, Office of the Vice President, Republic of the Philippines