One major contributor to one’s confidence level and self-esteem is the experiences and events that have happened in the past. Many people go through the same experience, yet only few are confident, most are not. Why? People who have high confidence levels learn from experiences in their past, rather than dwell and be frustrated by them. For these individuals, there are no failures only outcomes!
Self-confidence is a necessary ingredient for success because it sells. And, it is something you sense about a person upon entering a room – evidently, through body language and speech. With Confidence Building, you will:
- Acknowledge the real person in you
- Feel more worthy of yourself and your talents
- Learn to control the negative thinking demons in your mind
- Overcome the fear of committing mistakes all the time
- Take control of your limiting self impressions about what you can and cannot do
- Put across confident body language to everyone you meet
- Receive criticisms or feedback without getting upset or feeling bad
- Deliver bad news without feeling uncomfortable
This program is for all members of the organization who want to improve their confidence skills to establish positive relationships at work, in social functions and outside the organization.