How are your organization and sales force gearing up for high performance? How will your team meet and exceed its targets?
A sales manager with sales management skills provides the foundation. However, another step is needed. To ensure continuously-improving performance, managers must also have the right sales coaching skills to fire up their people.
With the right knowledge, attitude, skills and habits of sales coaching, you can help transform even average sales representatives into the sales champions that they are capable of becoming. With Guthrie-Jensen’s Coaching for Sales Managers Workshop, you and your people will be able to
- Apply best practices in sales coaching to help sales teams improve their sales closes.
- Identify improvement areas in one’s coaching skills and address them.
- Establish a self-development roadmap to enhance one’s coaching expertise.
- Apply the necessary elements that would enable successful coaching the organization.
- Direct coaching towards the right people to maximize the impact of coaching.
- Use a more systematic approach to coaching.
- Develop the right coaching dialogue to enable clear and effective communication.
Go beyond providing direction. Empower and transform your sales force. Join Guthrie-Jensen’s Coaching for Sales Managers Workshop today!
This program is for Sales Managers, Supervisors, Trainers, and executives involved in the management, supervision, and development of salespeople. It is also recommended for Company Owners, Vice President and Directors for Sales and Marketing.