At the end of the program, the participants will be able to
- Use human resources management to enhance the overall competitive strategy of the organization.
- Recruit and hire the right people all the time.
- Develop and use reward practices, career development, and training to ensure excellent people performance.
- Manage employer and employee relationships more effectively.
- Turn employee exits into learning situations.
- Develop action plans to align human resource management with the organization’s competitive posture, business strategy and overall direction.